These terms and conditions relate to www.neyber.co.uk and all subsidiary websites.
Please read these website terms and conditions carefully - they set out the basis on which you are allowed to use Neyber websites. If you have any questions about them or don’t accept them, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before using our websites.
These terms refer to the following additional terms which also apply to your use of the website:
These terms and conditions apply to both borrowers and anyone simply browsing our website. These terms and conditions apply exclusively to your access to and use of our websites. By using our website, you indicate that you accept these Terms and that you agree to abide by them. Specific borrowing activity via the Neyber Lending Platform will be governed by the Borrower Terms and Conditions as explained below.
If you register with this website as a borrower then how you interact with the Neyber Lending Platform and how we manage your membership and the services we provide to you will be subject to the additional terms contained within the Borrower Terms and Conditions.
In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between these Website Terms and Conditions and the Borrower Terms and Conditions, the latter will prevail and take precedence.
Under these terms and conditions:
“Borrower Terms and Conditions” means the terms and conditions applicable to any borrower which govern their membership of the Neyber Lending Platform and how to request and receive loans which a borrower agrees and signs up to upon registration with this website, and which incorporate these website terms and conditions;
“Loan Agreement” means any loan agreement or other arrangement concluded between a borrower and us through the Neyber Lending Platform; and
“Neyber Lending Platform” means the Internet based service provided by us which allows us to lend money to borrowers who register with our website. This includes all secure areas of this website in addition to any technology made available to borrowers.
2. Who are we?
We are Neyber Limited (referred to as “we” or “us” or “our”). Neyber is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority to enter into a regulated credit agreement as a lender, exercise, or have the right to exercise, the lender's rights and duties under a regulated credit agreement, to carry out credit broking and debt adjusting activities, under reference number 718709.
Neyber Limited's registered address is at 1st Floor, 3 Finsbury Avenue, London, EC2M 2AR and its registered company number is 08806631.
Neyber is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are the data controller of any personal data you provide to us and we are subject to any applicable data protection laws.
We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (registration number: ZA039009).
We are a private limited company.
We are not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS).
3. Using our website
If you are browsing this website or are registered as a borrower on the Neyber Lending Platform, then you may use the website for your own personal use. However, we can’t guarantee that the website will stay the same – we might change or remove it or make access to it subject to registration or charges.
When you apply to take out a loan with Neyber, you are required to register to use the Neyber Lending Platform. When you register you must provide us with your correct information in all fields. You may be required to supply a username and password, which you should keep private, confidential and secure. You are responsible for any access to the website by anyone using your log-in details. We may withdraw your access to the website in accordance with the Borrower Terms and Conditions.
This website and its contents are protected by intellectual property rights, and either belong to us or are licensed to us to use. You may not copy or use them without our consent in writing.
You may print or download content from this website for your own personal use, or in the case of borrowers, for commercial purposes associated with your activities on the Neyber Lending Platform or copy the content to other individuals for their personal information provided that:
- no content is modified in any way;
- no graphics are used separately from accompanying text;
- our copyright and trade mark notices appear in all copies and you acknowledge this website as the source of the material; and
- the person to whom you provide these materials is made aware of these restrictions.
4. Our liability to you
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
- Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes. We are only liable to you for losses which you suffer as a direct result of our breach of these terms and conditions, and we have no liability to you for any loss of data, loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We can’t guarantee that this website will be:
- compatible with all or any hardware and software which you may use;
- available all the time or at any specific time; or
- accurate and up to date.
We provide a service and platform to facilitate access to finance. We can offer loans to borrowers to reflect their circumstances and preferences based on information provided to us by the borrowers themselves and various third-party service providers, including but not limited to credit reference agencies. The content and material available via the Neyber Lending Platform is for informational purposes only and should not be regarded as an offer, solicitation, invitation, advice or recommendation to buy or sell investments, securities or any other financial services or banking product. If you are unsure about whether a product is suitable you should contact an independent financial adviser.
We use industry standard techniques to protect our website from viruses and attacks but cannot guarantee that our website will be free from viruses or other malicious software. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our website or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
You may have other rights granted by law, and these website terms and conditions do not affect these except if the two are inconsistent. If this is the case then these website terms and conditions will override any other rights which you may have, unless this is not permitted by law.
You may link to this website from another website without our consent in writing if you:
- link only to the homepage of this website;
- don’t create frames or any other border around the website;
- comply with all relevant laws and regulations on the website or platform you are linking from; and
- don’t imply that we endorse or are associated with your (or any other) website, product or service. You may not link to this website from another website which contains inappropriate or distasteful content which may reflect badly on us.
6. Our Contract
These terms and conditions only deal with your access to this website.
Your borrowing activity through the website’s lending platform will be governed by the Borrower Terms and Conditions. Before entering into any Loan Agreement you should make sure that you are happy with the terms of that contract and the Borrower Terms and Conditions and take legal advice if necessary.
We may revise these terms and conditions at any time by amending this page. Please check this page from time to time to check for any changes we made, as they will apply from the next time that you use the website.
Please note that we may not necessarily keep a copy of these terms and conditions. We advise you to print a copy of them for your information in the future.
Our contract and all communications between us will be in English.
- If you have any complaint about this website or any of the services we provide, you should contact our complaints department at email@example.com and we will try and resolve it as soon as possible. However, if we have a dispute regarding your use of the website or these terms and conditions, the courts will use English law to determine that dispute, and you and we shall submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Last updated: 26th March 2018
Get in touch
Got questions or need more information? Feel free to get in touch with us.
We're open Monday - Thursday 9am to 6pm, Friday 9am to 5pm. We are closed at weekends and on Bank Holidays. Call charges may vary.
Calls may be monitored or recorded for training or quality purposes.
Please note, we are not able to take applications by phone.
0800 820 3103
0203 744 0552
Financial wellbeing team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Support team: email@example.com