Enter our free prize draw for the chance to WIN one of five pairs of Amazon Echoes (the "Competition")
1. When entering the Competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the "T&Cs").
2. All persons entering the prize draw must:
- Have recommended a colleague who has completed a verified account, or
- Have been recommended themselves by a colleague and completed a verified account. If any winner is found to be ineligible, we reserve the right to award the prize to another participant and to require the return of any prize already awarded.
- Entrants must be residents of the United Kingdom.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
3. The Competition commences at 08.00 GMT on 15/02/19 and a winner will be drawn 15/05/19. Neyber reserves the right to disqualify late, misdirected, incomplete, corrupted, lost, illegible or invalid entries.
4. The promoter of the prize draw is Neyber, 3 Finsbury Avenue, London EC2M 2AR.
5. Entry to the Competition is free; no purchase is necessary, a completed and verified account will constitute one entry.
How to Enter
6. One entry per referral. For example, refer two colleagues as per the below rules and you are entered in the competition twice.
7. To enter the Competition, participants must complete a verified account and have referred a colleague who has completed a verified account, utilising a referral code.
8. Entries must be made personally. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete, or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
10. During the Competition period, participants will be able to enter for the chance to win one of 5 pairs of Amazon Echoes.
11. If you have any questions about how to enter or otherwise in connection with the Competition, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with "Amazon Alexa Competition" in the subject line.
Selection of the Winners
12. The Competition prize winners will be chosen at random from all complete, eligible, properly submitted entries received before the end of the applicable closing date. The prize draw will be held on 17/05/19 and the winners will be notified within 30 days.
13. 5 winners will be drawn and they, along with the person they referred or were referred by, will each receive one of 10 Amazon Echoes subject to the retailer’s Terms and Conditions. There is no cash alternative to this prize. In the event of the prize being unavailable, Neyber reserve the right to supply an alternative prize without notice. In the event a customer has made multiple referrals we will choose at random
14. The winners of the Amazon Echoes will be notified by email on or before 01/06/2019.
15. The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. If a prize is declined or unclaimed by a selected winner, or if a selected winner cannot be contacted from the details supplied on the day of the prize draw, the prize will be forfeited. In such circumstances, Neyber reserves the right to select another winner at random from the eligible entrants who will be notified by Neyber in the same manner described in clause 13.
17. By taking part in this Competition the winners agree to take part in any reasonable publicity organised in connection with this promotion. Winners will be contacted by Neyber to explain how we will use their information to support Neyber marketing activities.
18. By taking part in this Competition you agree to be contacted by Neyber Marketing in order to better understand your response and improve our service offering.
19. The winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize. Prizes may take up to 30 days for delivery from the day at which Neyber receive the winners’ contact details. If a winner has not claimed their prize by the date specified in the winners’ email, Neyber reserves the right to conduct a further random draw to award the prize to another participant.
20. Neyber accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the prize draw or accepting any prize.
21. Neyber reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
22. Neyber shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
23. The Competition is governed by English law.